[Savannah-register-public] [task #5826] Submission of MySPwizard

From: Manuele Vaggelli
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5826] Submission of MySPwizard
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:42:45 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

== REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION ==

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8729>

== REGISTRATION DETAILS ==

Full Name:
----------
  *MySPwizard*

System Group Name:
-----------------
  *myspwizard*

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software &amp; documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  Program name: MySPwizard

procedure for MySQL databases

What motivated me to write the program: I sow in MySQL forum some people
asking for a tool to generate stored procedures without wasting their time
writing lines and lines of SQL code. I had the same requirement, so I decided
once and for all to write a tool to automatically generate stored procedures.
I wrote the program and it saved a lot of my time, and now i would like to
share the program and my experience to help people who could need it.

I wrote and built the program using the following environment:
OS: Debian GNU/Linux 3.1
Kernel: 2.6.8-2
GCC: 3.3.5
GLIBC: 2.3.2
MySQL: 5.0.22-standard
Editor: GNU Emacs 21.4.1

URL to the package:
http://spazioinwind.libero.it/w3lab/myspwizard/myspwizard.tar

This package contains the following files.
concat.c: Contains the function concat for string concatenation.
concat.h: Contains the concat function declaration.
license: Contains the text of the "GNU General Public License"
makefile: File used to build the program.
myspwizard.c: Contains the program to generate the stored procedures.
myspwizard.html: documentation in html format

Other Software Required:
  The program is linked to "MySQL client library" released under GPL license.