[Savannah-register-public] [task #5807] Submission of GNU/Linux Boston u

From: Christian Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5807] Submission of GNU/Linux Boston user group
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 05:08:09 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

== REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION ==

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8720>

== REGISTRATION DETAILS ==

Full Name:
----------
  *GNU/Linux Boston user group*

System Group Name:
-----------------
  *binaryfreedom*

Type:
-----
  GUG

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  GNU/Linux Boston User Group, former MWBLUG(MetroWestBoston LUG) 2 years a
go we changed our name to GNU/Linux Boston user group, since we wanted to be
move involved with the GNU project and the FSF ideals of freesoftware
remaining a linux kernel and GNU system related group(since is what we know
best). some of our members were not confortable with the change, cause of
that we have lost many active members so what is left we are trying to get
the group going again, and we think if we can have it here and post our
projects we can get the word out and get new members.

Thanks
Christian Fernandez