[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5755] Submission of micro-sem micr

From: Daniele Lacamera
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5755] Submission of micro-sem micro satellite emulator
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:52:33 +0200

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 18:49, Sebastian Wieseler wrote:

> Update of task #5755 (project administration):

>              Assigned to:                    None => kickino

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> Hi,
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.

A tarball with the very first version is in attachment. It is still not
fully functional for its purpose, but it is a good prototype.

> Furthermore you have choosen "Other" as a license. What license do you
prefer
> for your project?

As I specified in the field, the license I prefer is GNU GPL v2, but
*not* any later version. I don't like GPLv3 draft, and I won't let any
of my software to fall under it, or any other license that is not the
GPLv2.

IMVHO you really should add that option to the website mask.

Regards,

--
Daniele Lacamera
(root at danielinux dot net)