[Savannah-register-public] [task #5686] Submission of Jamaican Dreams

From: Umberto Carrara
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5686] Submission of Jamaican Dreams
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:04:34 +0200

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8648>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  Jamaican Dreams

System Group Name:
-----------------
  pyjd

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software & documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  I have wrote this little application for help me in financial market, it's
a program that visualizes in a graph changes of the market stock. It can
download quote of a market from finance.yahoo.com or from a formatted file
text and draw in its canvas a line graph or a candle graph or a stock graph.
Is also possible to draw some analisys functions that can be chosen from
available in program and combine them for future use. An other goal is the
possibility of serch a path in the market and recognise it in the graph with
a red o green spot, a path can be built by groupping same functions and save
for later use. It's a little program that I have built because there isn't a
valid alternative for me unther Gnu/Linux. I want relase it for increase the
possibility to complete this project and make it useful for someone else.

For develop this application I used python language and tk for ui, for store
information on computer sqllite.

Last source code of the application can be download at:
http://carrara.supereva.it/jd.gz

Other Software Required:
------------------------
  python at http://www.python.org/