[Savannah-register-public] [task #5653] Submission of WebAdmin

From: Matteo
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5653] Submission of WebAdmin
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:50:35 +0000

I try to arrange the license. If it is wrogn can you correct for me because
my english and my law known is very poor.

In addition, as a special exception, the copyright holders of WebAdmin
give you permission to combine WebAdmin program with free software programs
or libraries that are released under the GNU LGPL and with code included
in the standard release of OpenSSl under the OpenSSL License and SSLeay
License (or modified
versions of such code, with unchanged license). You may copy and distribute
such a system following the terms of the GNU GPL for WebAdmin and the
licenses
of the other code concerned, provided that you include the source
code of that other code when and as the GNU GPL requires distribution
of source code.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5653>

  Messaggio inviato con/da Savannah