[Savannah-register-public] [task #5112] Submission of Evolutionary Knowl

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5112] Submission of Evolutionary Knowledge System
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:49:34 +0000

                Category:        Project Approval => Approved Projects to be
Reviewed

Follow-up Comment #6:

Hello,

> They have both the FDL included as a seperate chapter.

Right, that's a point - but another is that you have to include the license
and copyright notices also as comments into your source code of the
documentation.

So that have got the notices in the output of your documentation (pdf) and in
the source code (lyx).

Furthermore we postpone your project again for a while. Please tell us when
you release any source code of your project so that we can review the whole
project again. Thanks.

Regards,
Savannah Administration Team

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5112>