[Savannah-register-public] [task #5531] Submission of Diplo - a long-ter

From: Markus Majer
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5531] Submission of Diplo - a long-term, web-based implement
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:42:09 +0000

Hello..

I wanted to tell you, that after our project recently accepted by
sourceforge, and additional got a trac from python-hosting.com, we
recognized, this combination gives us the most flexibility for our project,
and additional, they both use SVN which is not available here..

Also we can put different parts of the project under seperate licenses, if
nessecary.

So I think you could remove it. I am really sorry that I got on your nerves
to get the project up, and now have to tell you that our team decides to use
another way of getting our project published..

My user account could stay there, but the project could be deleted.

Again, sorry :(

Greetings
Markus

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5531>