[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5582] Submission of Expermental Us

From: Boon Pang Lim
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5582] Submission of Expermental User Hosted Chat and Collabo
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:06:14 -0500

Hi,
  Thanks for sending a second reply. I actually agreed to both
conditions a previous reply, but somehow the email did not get
through.. And yes, I do require hosting space now.

   I did not notice that the reply-to field goes to a dummy address,
sorry about that.

Sincerely,
Boon Pang.

p.s here was my previous reply. Please rsvp once you get this. Thanks.

Hi Patrick,
  Thanks for reviewing my submission. I'm aware of the distinction
between linux (the kernel), and GNU/Linux (the operating system and
kernel). This is an oversight... there is no issue in changing the
OS/platform to GNU/Linux.

  I do require the services now, since my fellow developer and I are
not co-located geographically, and hence we'd like to have CVS hosting
space in order to share some code and design specs. Most if not all of
the code will be written from scratch, so barring the possibility of
infringing on software patents that we are not aware of aside... we
should be fine.

 I agree to both conditions. (change description to GNU/Linux, and
to request for a review as soon as code is written)

 As soon as there is some working code (about 1 to 2 months), I'll
request for a review.