[Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB

From: Marius Stanciu
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5553] Submission of XennoBB
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:20:55 +0300

Hello

Sorry, I've been away from town for the last week; of course I'm still
interested in hosting XennoBB here at Savannah. But, the issues with overlib
force us to make a new implementation of the hovering class, which would mean
we will release a new version, 2.0 probably in a month or so. That version
will be fully GNU compliant; the reason I choose not to work anymore on the
1.0.x versions is because I'm having difficulties commiting to both
branches.

So, what should it be now? You can remove the project if you want, and in a
month I'll submit the new project, probably with less problems as the current
one (I hope for no problems whatsoever), or you can leave the current project
as it is, and I'll post a link to the 2.0 sourcecode as soon as it reaches
stable state.

Your choice though :)

Sincerely yours, Marius

PS. I know you don't bite :D