[Savannah-register-public] [task #5589] Submission of ShockStudio Team

From: Karpenko Kirill
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5589] Submission of ShockStudio Team
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 04:44:43 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=8589>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  ShockStudio Team

System Group Name:
-----------------
  shockstudioteam

Type:
-----
  Official GNU software

License:
--------
  WebSite Only

------------
  Our team practice web-developemnt for a 2 year. We had different projects
and now we start project names eXtremator CMS. This project mean a system to
control the content of your site (like a PHP-Nuke, Mambo). But out system
better then others because it simply more functionalyties, have rich
administrative part and other particles of big functional base of CMS. This
system can used by user what don't know about web-programming anithing. For
use this system you only need know haw to design your web-pages (HTML) and
nothing more. System has internal CSS wizard what help user design his site
as faster as he can. But don't only `teapots` can use this system. System has
rich base to upgrade. You can work with FTP, POP3, SMTP, Massmail utilites,
and others.

Other Software Required:
  PHP, MD5 Crypt Algorithm, CRYPT algorythm, zip functions wich provides by
PclZIP.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5589>