[Savannah-register-public] [task #5371] Submission of TaxonDNA

From: Patrick Camus
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5371] Submission of TaxonDNA
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:32:45 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     80% => 90%

Follow-up Comment #6:

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply.

>>> "So, as I mentioned in my last e-mail, I probably won't be able to focus
on getting it working in GCJ/Classpath until the end of the month or so. I'm
not sure if that'll be enough for GNU :)."

I think you are right, :) we can't wait such delay.

Hmm, do you mind to resubit your project to Savannah when you've done the job
and when you went OK with all the dependencies (Classpath and GCJ compatible)
?

Cheers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5371>

  Message posté via/par Savannah