[Savannah-register-public] [task #5292] Submission of Cegel

From: Fafchamps
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5292] Submission of Cegel
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:05:03 +0100

English traduction of description, requirements and comments :

------------
The principal goal of the Cegel project is to promote the Eiffel language
(object oriented) and to facilitate the access of them.

And that by the creation of an IDE for the Eiffel language (Based on BeGTK2),
multilingual free and portable.  Development of Eiffel libraries (Such:
BeGtk2...) based on external free C libraries or only coded in Eiffel.

These libraries will be integrated into the IDE to provide thus a complete
Eiffel workstation and self-managed.

Other Software Required:
------------------------
Today, there is not yet any free and STABLE Eiffel compiler.  But, group GOBO
(www.gobosoft.com) already released a  beta version of its free compiler.
Normally, the projects are already compilable under this compiler and as of
their official release, the compiler should be ready.  In the contrary case,
Cegel will consider the development of its own compiler.

Other Comments:
Any source code will be only creation of the Cegel group.  Our code is not
stable and still a little in "disorder", I do not judge necessary to send it
to you, thinking that you probably do not know this language ;-)

PS : Sorry for my bad English

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5292>

  Message posté via/par Savannah