[Savannah-register-public] [task #5189] Submission of Sibylle

From: Rafal Jan Czlonka
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5189] Submission of Sibylle
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:54:05 +0000

Hi,

> How can i modify the registration details

If you comply with all the requirements I've mentioned in the previous email,
you'll simply have to resubmit it one more time.
I didn't ask you to do that in the first place, because I wanted to know
whether you considered joining one of the other projects.

> I missed the www in the URL :
> http://www.sibylle.ouvaton.fr

Still nothing.

One last thing. If you're gonna stick with Flash, despite using free software
to create these files, you'll need to check if they can be viewed using free
software such as Gnash[1].

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Regards,
rjc