[Savannah-register-public] [task #5029] Submission of k3dsurf

From: Taha
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5029] Submission of k3dsurf
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:26:34 +0000

Hi,
"Savannah should be your first choice. That's why we only support free
software projects, which needs our services for the development. For example
we provide CVS, GnuARCH support, mailinglists etc.pp for them."
In fact I'm not going to use any of theses development services (CVS,
GnuARCH...) in the K3DSurf project(I'm not using them even in Sourceforge or
other websites) and I'm not planing to begin to use them just to be cited in
your website. So thanks for the time you've spent in reviewing this project.
The source code will be present at this adress :
http://k3dsurf.sourceforge.net/ .
You're free to accept or reject this project.

Regards.

NB: Are you sure that all projects in this website respects your policy of
"Savannah should be your first choice" ?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5029>

  Message posté via/par Savannah