[Savannah-register-public] [task #5010] Submission of freeRPG: Free Secr

From: Petr Čech
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5010] Submission of freeRPG: Free Secret
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 23:27:30 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=8179>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  freeRPG: Free Secret

System Group Name:
-----------------
  freerpg

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software &amp; documentation

License:
--------
  GNU Free Documentation License

------------
  PROJECT PURPOSE AND SUMMARIZATION

NAME: free:RPG (codename: Svobodne tajemstvi / Free Secret)
GOAL: Creating rulebook for free RPG
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: LaTeX input format
SOURCE: http://csr.wz.cz/freeRPG.tar.gz
DEPENDENCIES: --
LICENSE: GNU FDL

We (my friends and me) want to create system of rules for free RPG game.
Programming language will be LaTeX input format and because we are from The
Czech Republic we will write our rules in Czech.
  By our plan, in first we will write general rules and then other people
will able to participate, under GNU FDL of course.
  By the technic way, we would like to support one extra font in LaTeX source
text (by  redefineing font macros) -- Lido
(http://www.cstug.cz/stormtype/slido.html). It is a freeware, not public
domain. We will not acces Lido font with our LaTeX sources and it will be not
in our PDF output. Everybody could download, install and use Lido if one
wants. We provide only support for this font.
  We have only source code for title and license condition now.

Other Software Required:
  I hope that we don't have any dependencies.

Other Comments:
  This is my first attemp.
I read license on gnu.org for two days and I am not sure if I did everything
neccessary for right licencing.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5010>