[Savannah-register-public] [task #4986] Submission of GNUship

From: Anurag
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4986] Submission of GNUship
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:04:05 +0530

Hi, I'm updating the things suggested by you in the source code, and will
provide URL for new tarball soon. However i have some queries.

I'm using some icons which were taken from Plone's site. They were originally
in GIF format, which i converted using imagemagik. Is that okay?

Also, Do i need to attach GPL statement in the MySQL dump of database? We
intend to distribute a standard database dump with the application.

There are some portions of this software which were not written by us, like
some javascript functions... and are being used verbatim. Though they are
distributed under a Free Software license, they do not carry a license header
in it. Should i add appropriate license header in it.

thanks and regards,
Anurag

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4986>