[Savannah-register-public] [task #4975] Submission of Autocodnat

From: Enrique Pascalin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4975] Submission of Autocodnat
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:07:03 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Open/Closed: Open
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
The project account will remain inactive until a site admin approve or
discard the registration.

######### REGISTRATION ADMINISTRATION #########

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific "Group
Administration" page, accessible only to site administrators, effectively
logged as site administrators (superuser):

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=8153>

######### REGISTRATION DETAILS #########

Full Name:
----------
  Autocodnat

System Group Name:
-----------------
  autocondat

Type:
-----
  non-GNU software &amp; documentation

License:
--------
  GNU General Public License V2 or later

------------
  -Proyect Name: autocondat (Automatization in Data Control Management)
 business such as cafes, bars, billiards, etc. With modules for
 Custumers, Dealers, Providers, Cash Flow, Products & Services, Table
 and Time Management, Reports, etc....
-Dev Status: Planning and First Coding
-Intended Audience: Cafe, Restaurant, Billiard Owners and Managers
-License: GNU General Public License GPL
-Operating System: Web-Based for Intranets and Internet
                  (Hope to be used with Debian of course ;)
-Languages and Technologies Used: C++, Php, Apache, OpenSSL, MySQL,etc
-User Interface: GTK+, Web Based
-Language: Spanish, English (if I can find a good translator)
-Some description:
  For small cafes and other cafe like business, I'll develop a standalone
version for use with one PC (wich i hope to sell with debian), with a GUI
capable of managing all modules of the app.
  For bigger business, I'm planning to do a client/server Intranet Manager
Application, With the http and mail server and with custum modules for every
client (like one in kitchen, one for waitress, etc)

Other Software Required:
------------------------
  well, I'm planning to include in a bunndle Autocondat with a customized
version of Apache2Triad from apache2triad.net. Maybe I'll also include
customized versions of Firefox and ThunderBird from mozilla.org so my app can
be run automatically in Mozilla adding email functionality.

Other Comments:
  About source code, I'm migrating my old version written in JSP with Flash
and Gifs (wich I planned to run in Jakarta stuff) into better and faster
solution in Php-Apache-MySQL. But I can send u my JSP sources with all
resources so u can see it in action. From the new version I can send u just
html's... Please advice me about this.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4975>