[Savannah-register-public] [task #4731] Submission of classroomutilities

From: John Slayton
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4731] Submission of classroomutilities
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:31:51 +0000

                                   27 October

Project materials still available at www.dialup4less.com/~juanslayton.

Substantial changes have been made.  Instead of 4 separate programs, there is
now just one.  Each of the previous programs is now a subroutine under a
menu-driven umbrella.  Three of these subroutines use the ncurses library,
one uses svgalib.

Compilation is:  gcc -lvgagl -lvga -lncurses classutilities

Use no optimization at this point.  Once we adjust the timing of the program
Say.When, we will go back to -O2 optimization.

John

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4731>