[Savannah-register-public] [task #4754] Submission of Scriptable ftp

From: Sanel Z
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4754] Submission of Scriptable ftp
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:01:26 +0000

Hi,

And sorry for delayed reply, this time from my side :). I checked document at
given link. Only I can say is that I don't hold copyright on ftplib, because I
am not it's creator (as you can see from source). On other hand here is two
options, so please comment them:

- first is to remove all OpenSSL support (very bad option)
- second is to add special txt file where is stated that OpenSSL have
incompatible licence with GNU GPL

I would like to hear yours proposals, especailly for second option (what it
will introduce, will I have to state that with this option whole program
falls outside GNU GPL, or what to do to keep program under full GNU GPL
licence ?)

Best ragards and thank you.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4754>