[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4781] Submission of EZDC - Easy Di

From: Anurag Singh Rana
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4781] Submission of EZDC - Easy Direct connect Client
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:56:41 +0530 (IST)

Alright then. Please remove the project. We will re-register in November. Thank you for your help and support.

Regards,
Anurag.

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Sebastian Wieseler wrote:

Hello...
(original mail is available on our mailing list, just for records).

To wait until November is not practicable for us. We would like to cancel
your submission now. Feel free to re-register when you have got any source
code to show us.

Regards,

 <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4781>

Anurag Singh Rana