[Savannah-register-public] [task #4764] Submission of ClamCour

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4764] Submission of ClamCour
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:43:31 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

At the very first beginning, we don't support projects to mirror programs on
Savannah. If you want to use Savannah, then this platform must be your first
choice (for the development). Don't use Savannah as a mirror while developing
on SourceForge.

So how do you plan to use Savannah?

At second, "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to
refer to
as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing references to Linux as an OS to GNU/Linux?

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.

At third, did you ever read the GNU GPL itself?
Please have a look at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html#SEC4 - all of
your license notices are wrong. Please correct them with valid
permission-to-copy statements from the GPL.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4764>