[Savannah-register-public] [task #4720] Submission of potto

From: genick bar-meir
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4720] Submission of potto
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:56:32 +0000

Hi,

I have included the copyright statement that contains verbatim copy
of Gnu Free Document License and I already inserted in my pdf version of the
book.
See enclosed (the numbers are changing when LaTeXing the files),
the copyright statement.
The pdf version of the book also contain this statement
as you can see from the copy of Fundamentals of internal Compressible Flow
book
on www.potto.org.
The copyright on www.potto.org already is a dual licenses statement.

Yet, the ps version, dvi version and source code do not
contain the correct statement.
Some people asked me to do additional corrections to other parts of the book
and the software.
Hopefully, in the early part of the next week I will be able to put
these corrections with the new ps, dvi, sources code and  to reflect the new
copyright statement.

The source code of the book and software is at www.potto.org.
under the compressible flow book.

The book "fundamentals of internal compressible flow" is under
http://www.potto.org/text.pdf
The source code for the Gas Dynamic Calculator "software"
http://www.potto.org/gdcT.tar.gz

Genick

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: copyRight.pdf                  Size:45 KB

<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=4720&item_file_id=303>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4720>