[Savannah-register-public] [task #4736] Submission of pyRacerz

From: Jujucece
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4736] Submission of pyRacerz
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 06:47:13 +0000

Hi and thanks for your answer,

For the first point, it has been resolved.

For the second, I add a README file for the "tracks" "cars" and "sprites"
directories...

For the "sounds" directory, it's a bit more complex, because the sound
doesn't come from me.

It comes from : http://www.sound-fishing.net

For the licence details, they say
(http://www.sound-fishing.net/droits.html):
"Ces bruitages, diffusés à titre gratuit, peuvent être utilisés
librement."

I traduct:
"These sounds, distributed free of charge, can be used freely"

So is this OK ?
And if it is, I should add a README file with the copyright to the website ?

For the "replays" directory, it's again a bit more complex, because the files
in this directory are Replays of a race, so I cannot really say I have the
Copyright on it. If an user records a replay, a file will be added to this
directory... So can I really say I have the Copyright onto all the files in
the directory ?

For the "fonts" directory, there's also a problem, because I already put 2
text files which represent the Licence for each of the 2 fonts. (Files
readme.txt and pizzadudedotdk.txt). It's free fonts but not GPL...
But perhaps, It's better to use GPL fonts ? (But I don't know where to find
them...)

Bye...

Jujucece

Ps: Did you play the game and did you find it nice ?
If you have any personnal comments or critics, they're welcommed...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4736>

  Message posté via/par Savannah