[Savannah-register-public] [task #4546] Submission of firebrand

From: Paul Millar
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4546] Submission of firebrand
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:15:02 +0000

Hi Davidlohr,

Thanks for looking into the project submission.

Point-for-point:

1. the address of the FSF has changed

  I've used the migration script, plus changed the COPYING.LIB file to
reflect the new address of FSF.

2. place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning
of every file of source code

  Done, also taken the opportunity to remove some of the cruft.

3. I suggest you remove the LICENSE file, it is not necessary to have both.

  Agreed.  Done.

The new code is available from:
  http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/Code/firebrand-0.1a.tar.gz

Cheers,