[Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus con

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus console
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:50:26 -0400

Good evening address@hidden :-)

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----

From: address@hidden
To: Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus console

* Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden> wrote:
> When we approved your project, we made it clear that we would review it in the
> near future, to check its compliance with our policies.
>
> Please reply as soon as possible to this tracker. If within one week we still
> do not get a reply, we may close the account.

Hello Sebastian,

I am very sorry for not being answering this email (and the email before)
sooner. I was only able to check my emails today.

However, I will send you the source code of the project as tarball
during this week, probably Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you very much for your patience. I am apologising for any trouble
I might have caused.

Kai

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de

----- End forwarded message -----