[Savannah-register-public] [task #3863] Submission of proxy hunter custo

From: Jia Wang
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3863] Submission of proxy hunter customed as your need
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:21:23 +0000

Hi Jonathan Gonzalez V:

Thank you very much for the good URL. Now I am relocating my project. But I
do not know the URL of my project will be if it is accepted here. Is it
something like "http://phc.gnu.org?";.

I am not sure whether it is possible to relocate before new website  URL
available.

Here is the what I see when I click "remove"  after I login sourceforge:

If your project is relocating, please do the following:

    * Leave all data and project settings intact.
    * Change the URL to your project web site to the new location where your
project is hosted.
    * Include a README.MOVED (or a similarly named) file in the toplevel of
your CVS repository and within any major modules in use. This file should
contain details of your new project location.
    * Enable the 'Development of this project has moved' flag on this project
by specifying the new URL to your project and using the following button. This
change will be reflected on the Project Summary p

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3863>