[Savannah-register-public] [task #3829] Submission of Alessio Treglia

From: Alessio Treglia
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3829] Submission of Alessio Treglia
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:10:01 +0000

I tested jrisk with GCJ 3.3.3 and GNU Classpath, it's full compatible.

I have included the GPL in the project main directory, then I placed
copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of every
file of source code,too.

Fiji is a free downloadable and redistributable libray, I found it on my
university professor Luca Cabibbo's personal home page. However, in order to
make jrisk independent by fiji, in the next version of the game I will
develop my versions of fiji classes I currently use.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3829>

  Messaggio inviato via Savannah