[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3777] Submission of Sched - A comp

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3777] Submission of Sched - A complete network scheduling system solution
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:38:52 +0100

Hi,

> > The copyright and license notices you included in the Perl module files are
> > fine. However, lots of files are lacking these notices.
>
> I'am going to see which files are not ok (.xml, .js, .css, regression test,
> and serval untrashed file i think)
>

> Do you want that i put GPL Notice in every file ?

Basically yes; we would like you to put a copyright and a license
notice in any non-trivial files, eg. any files larger than 10 lines.

> > The documentation also lack proper license declaration. For documentation,
> > we recommand the GNU Free Documentation License, but any GNU GPL-compatible
> > license is fine.
>
> It's ok now

You added the license of the GFDL itself, not a GFDL notice.

Please have a look at:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html#SEC4
and also:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html
for a smaller notice to use in files included in the main one.

A copy of the GFDL is also available in LaTeX format and ready for inclusion in
your documentation at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.tex

--
Sylvain