[Savannah-register-public] [task #3715] Submission of spinneret

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3715] Submission of spinneret
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:18:53 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     20% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi Miji,

I have approved your project as non-GNU. You will receive an automated
e-mail containing detailed information about the approval.

We sent an email to the GNU Eval Team to evaluate the inclusion of your
project to the GNU project, since this point you start to speak with
them about the inclusion in the GNU project.

Regards,

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3715>