[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3657] Submission of North North We

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:23:09 +0100

At 27-1-2005 15:49 +0000, you wrote:

I did read your posts. But when there is a language barrier, confirmation is
essential. Hence why I tried to recap.

It was also very strange you asked for the source code. Professional is to do first information analyzes.

And that is very necessary in an organization. When the organization is not well. The automation will go wrong.

So also we think before we will code. We do early tryouts, And that phase of info anal. is extremely important then because it's cheap and critical as well.

Our members do info analyzes, which means assembling all information we can get. Working in versions for wide to narrow and wide and again narrow. From uncertainties to know more.

We can only start with some general idea. And each day we can know more. That is also Factual thinking. Aimed to results. And the mother project NNW has already been recognized by people like Kurzweil as a strong AI project. We also see the dangers of it. And that NNW project is also a big one. And now we are in the extending phase. We have already much influence.

I am sending debate emails to the big universities of the USA. We also promote a New Era for the world population. And that on beta grounds, coming form papers from famous scientists that the establishment didn't like. We know all the sciences will change as well. So we have enough to do.

I email also with people like Wolfram and Chaitin and then about mathematics. I send also emails to

http://members.fortunecity.com/kokhuitan/problem21th.html and that's TKH with also a a real name, he often likes to hide. My emails tell about mathematics of the 21-st century. And I put them on the sites for every one to see as well.

This is a paper about us

http://developer.berlios.de/forum/forum.php?forum_id=8944

So with us all is well

ed van der meulen