savannah-hackers

[sr #110731] Profile padding: an option for declaring pl/1 skills is mis

From: Nicky McLean
Subject: [sr #110731] Profile padding: an option for declaring pl/1 skills is missing...
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 21:44:45 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: RNMcLean@yahoo.com
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Sat 24 Sep 2022 01:44:44 AM UTC By: Nicky McLean <dinosaur>
While padding out https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/resume.php I find no
option to declare/admit knowledge of pl/1. There may be scowls directed
towards this not-entirely-graceful computer language - but Ada is mentioned.
Naming is a problem: various combinations of 1 or i and without the slash
(problematic for file names!) so I have seen pl1, pli (for file name
extensions), and pl/1, pl/i. I often refer to it s "pliddle"...
Humm. Also no mention of IBM's Job Control Language - JCL - or "jackal crap"
Many person-years have been lost with this language.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110731>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/