savannah-hackers

[sr #110667] Recovery email address changed, unable to receive password

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110667] Recovery email address changed, unable to receive password reset
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 17:57:50 -0400 (EDT)

I looked and email is being accepted by mathcs.holycross.edu for your account.
 Are you sure it is not being delivered?  It is being accepted for delivery.
Perhaps check your Spam folder for the messages?

You also have a GPG key on file.  If you send a GPG signed message with that
key to savannah-hackers-private@gnu.org that would verify your identity.

You also have two ssh keys on file.  However they are old and prior to the
SHA1 deprecation.  But if you can still use them for access to your project
then that would also verify your identity.

Additionally I have sent some direct email in order to debug and diagnose the
deliverability of the email path.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110667>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/