savannah-hackers

[sr #110658] No mail notification from savannah

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: [sr #110658] No mail notification from savannah
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 02:49:14 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you very much for the update and for looking into this.

Just to give one data point: I received a bunch of notifications from savannah
a few minutes ago. Those included notifications for updates during last
Saturday and Sunday (CEST).
There were issues in the past with my mail provider (GMX) rejecting messages
from savannah in the past. So, it might be one of the "picky" ones. That might
not necessarily mean that it is working for everyone. But it works for me
again. 🙂👍

Thank you again for the fast turn-around in fixing this.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110658>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/