savannah-hackers

[sr #110647] Bug tracker not working?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110647] Bug tracker not working?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 14:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

The upgrade on Friday from frontend1 to frontend2 brought the web UI up to the
next level of Trisquel OS release.  That's great!  It was definitely needed!

However the mail subsystem was not fully configured.  It isn't address mapping
(masquerading), and it doesn't have DKIM signatures configured.  Those two
things means that mail delivery is dependent upon the recipient's email
service provider.  Some will accept the mail and some will not.  At this
moment I see 266 messages in that category of not being accepted.

Let me work on this configuration issue and this should improve deliverability
of new messages.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110647>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/