savannah-hackers

[sr #110572] Update git repository description file

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110572] Update git repository description file
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:46:34 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110572 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Excellent!  It's always good to have those default "unknown" descriptions
updated.  I updated those two as you have specified.

I looked at the parent project description.  It said only "m17n". Which seemed
sad.  I updated it to say this which seems much more useful and happy to me.
Even though I know that repository is empty.  It shows up in the full list
however and will be a clue to users looking there.

m17n - library supporting various aspects of multi-lingual text processing

Marking this as done.  However if you want more tweaks or modifications please
let us know.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110572>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/