savannah-hackers

[sr #110313] Lost my account information and my old email

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110313] Lost my account information and my old email
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 00:28:27 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110313 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #3:

I have been researching your identity.  We are always concerned with identity
theft.  And lack of auxiliary confirmations such as ssh keys and gpg keys
makes this more difficult.

Through use of archive.org and various other resources I have convinced myself
that Antoine Kalmbach is the same person using both the registered account
email and your current email.  Although there is some possibility that it is
not.  It's down to a judgement call.

Therefore I have updated your account email to be the new one.  Please use the
Lost Password recovery process to reset your password.  It should be available
to you now.

Sorry for the delay. Time and life are what keeps everything from happening
all at once.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110313>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/