savannah-hackers

Re: list not receiving messages

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: list not receiving messages
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:34:12 -0700

Hi Francisco,

    please point me to the person who is in charge of the list server, the
    problem I have is that my messages to address@hidden do not seem to
    be reaching the list.

    I am the administrator of this list.

Ultimately address@hidden is responsible for the list server, and only
they can make some changes. address@hidden also includes volunteers who
help. But since I am one of them, I will just reply here:

I see two messages from you to lilypond-es, both with
  Subject: Salzburgo 2020
being caught in one of the spam filters on lists.gnu.org.
I cannot change that configuration.

For the sake of getting this message out, I am resending one of them
through the gnu server in hopes of making it through the filter.

As for a real fix, sysadmin will have to do it. I will write them with
more of the details. Sorry for the problems. --best, karl.