savannah-hackers

[savannah-help-public] [sr #109974] redirecting after creating a support

From: Alexandros Theodotou
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109974] redirecting after creating a support ticket is broken
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 06:02:22 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

after creating a support ticket in my project,
it takes me to: https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php

and i get the following message on my browser (abrowser 64.0 (64-bit))

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to savannah.nongnu.org.

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity
of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109974>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/