savannah-hackers-public

[Savannah-hackers-public] Frontend code not installed during make instal

From: Adam Faiz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Frontend code not installed during make install
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 21:50:37 +0800

Hello everyone,

The perl and php directories under frontend/ aren't installed during the installation phase, with only the backend scripts being installed. This means that running Savane locally can only be done in the source tree. I think that the frontend code should be installed as well.

I'm not sure about the site-specific configuration, but maybe generic stuff can be moved from the 'gnu' and 'nongnu' website configurations into a 'template' configuration that's included as part of the installation. Maybe I can even work on this, but I don't have much experience with savane.