[Savannah-dev] good day

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Savannah-dev] good day
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:04:59 +0200

Mr. Mohammed Abacha.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2492425.stm
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=99

DEAR Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, General
Sani Abacha. I was

falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I
have been released for my

innocence.Well dear friend I need your assistance in transferring some of my
money into your account,

because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my fathers
own. Please view this

site and read it's content carefully,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/635720.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1741445.stm
http://www.jubileeplus.org/worldnews/africa/nigeria200502.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm

the amount is $29million in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is forme to
instruct the company to

transfer the funds to your account, I will remunerate you with 20% of the total
funds transferred to your

vital bank account as compensation for your assistance, Five percent (5%) would
be set aside to take

care of all expenses we may incur during the transaction. To indicate your
interest, contact me urgently

and confidentially for more information and the roles you will play in this
business. All the legal

information concerning

this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. I have been
confined only to Kano and all my

calls are monitored, So I will get you the needed information. If this proposal
satisfies you, please contact

me immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable me

contact you. And give to you every detail of this transaction from beginning to
the end on behalf of the

family. Alternatively you can contact me on my

email address at:address@hidden
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regard.
Mohammed Abacha.

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en
France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les
mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici :
http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)