[Savannah-dev] Mr.Andrew Jamieson

From: Andrew Jamieson
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Mr.Andrew Jamieson
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:07:26 +0200

www.nlng.com

Mr.Andrew Jamieson

address@hidden ( DIRECT EMAIL ).

ATTENTION!!!

BUSINNESS PROPOSAL

Before I start by introducing myself, I am aware that this
is certainly an unconventional approach to establishing a
relationship, but you will realize the reason for my action
after going through this email. I am Mr. Andrew Jamieson,
currently working with the monitoring and contract award
committee of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG).
Myself and two of my highly placed close trusted colleagues
need your assistance for funds transfer into any reliable
account you can provide for us either in your country or
outside your country.

Four of Nigeria's Refineries and one Liquefied Natural Gas
Plant have been bad all these years, and now the Present
Elected Democratic Government has just voted the sum of
US$1.86 Billion for the repairs. The Government has also
considered some new projects to upgrade the Oil Industries.
We have already started awarding new contracts to that
effect. As an incentive to do a good job and finished
promptly, the Government makes 75% upfront payment to
successful bidders.

Based on this, we wish to transfer US$85.05M for
disbursement that we have secured access to push out. But
because of our position, we cannot move this money out
ourselves. Though we have made an attempt before which was
an unsuccessful cash movement of US$800 million that was
disrupt at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport On
August 12, 1995 by the Nigerian Customs and Air- port
Security Officials, hence we decide to move this amount via
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER. At this point in time we therefore
need an honest, trustworthy and reliable assistance of a
foreigner who will be a kind and honest person to us and
will not
disappoint us at the end of this transaction after
receiving the funds in the account provided by him.

To carry out this deal, I want you to summit immediately
your complete Company name and address if you have one,
your name as President or Managing Director / C.E.O of the
company, your Banking Particulars:- (Bank's Name & Address,
Telephone, Fax and Telex numbers. Your Account Numbers,
Swift and Routing Numbers). With the above requested
information, I can get the name of your Company properly
registered as one of the foreign contractors to the Nigeria
Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd, with documentation that you have
already been awarded this contract for the sum of US$113.4
million to supply & install Plant's Parts and also to carry
out "turn around maintenance services - ( TAM ) of the
"REFINERIES" .

After receiving the above needed and stated information
from you, I will process all the documentation in your name
and Company?s name and summit them for immediate approval
which will result to the Federal Government paying 75% out
of the total sum of US$113.4Million
into the account you will provide for me. In no time, the
remaining of the US$28.35Million shall be paid as balance
payment or we together in agreement as partners will use
another foreign firm's name also provided by you that will
carry out the plants "turn around maintenance services -
(TAM ) documentation as a sub-contractor to your company in
our follow up documentation to receive the balance payment.

I shall come to your Country immediately this fund is fully
credited into your account to share the first remittance of
the US$85.05 million. The sharing pattern is as follows:-
We will give to you 25% of the total sum, 5% will be set
aside for all expenses incurred during the transacting
period and 70% for me and my colleagues. However, be rest
assured that no risk is involved or any scandal in the
future, for we have done all our home work very well,
nobody will be hunt during and after this transaction.

It may also please you to know that all the GOODS that
covers the 75% payment of this contract had earlier been
supplied by other contractors whose contract were cancelled
half way during the past Military Regime Of Gen. Sanni
Abacha. No record of this exists anywhere only the two of
us that are key members of the contract award board
committee has this
knowledge and information. So there is the serious need to
keep this transaction secret and highly confidential to
enable us perfectly conclude it for all our mutual benefit.
To that effect, I would require you send in your response
back to me, your direct private phone and fax numbers for
easy and confidential communication at anytime of the day.
I await your immediate respond to this PROPOSAL ONLY
THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY:-
"address@hidden"

Meanwhile, I look forward to establishing a life long
business relationship with you.

Best regards.

Mr. Andrew Jamieson.
Das ist ein Service von austria.com