[Savannah-dev] Looking for interesting radio and television guests

From: robert ivan
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Looking for interesting radio and television guests
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Colleague:

I am the program director for a widely popular global
television and radio station and programming called
Solarus.

We are seeking interesting radio and television guests
and sponsors that fit into our perspective.

Briefly, our intent is to provide usable and
entertaining information to people to enhance and
extend the length of their lives.

For example, some of the many broad categories
include: Life extension, anti-aging, new ways to do
business, new ways to attract relationships, new ways
of healing the body, mind and spirit and even new ways
to design and build our work and home structures and
environments.

Our demographic impact is impressive....over 60
million world wide, and 5 million in the arizona area
as well as
our own database of over 50,000 contacts that The
Solarus Group, which originated this programming, has
achieved. So if you are interested in widening your
sphere of influence, this is definitely the place.

We are entertaining applications for the next 10 days
and so if you are interested, please email me at:
address@hidden that time we will provide
you with more particulars.

Until then, I remain

Kevin Reece, Program Director