[Savannah-dev] Exosip register.

From: Hans Hultgren
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Exosip register.
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:34:27 +0200

Hi!
My name is Hans and I'm working on a project at home involving the procedure
getting a user registered on a sipregistrar. It ends with success when I run
exosip_register_init. When I run exosip_register it works ok until the end of
the function. When an outgoing event is set, my registrar receives a
register_failure event.

My wish is to make the client produce a register and send that
sip-register-message to my registrar. Then the registrar hopefully will get a
register_new event while waiting for events and generate a register_success
back to the client. This doesn't work!

I run client and server (registrar) on the same computer and the only event I
get is registration_failure! I would be very thankful if you can give me some
expertise help in this issue so I can be a happy SIP-man. ;-)

Thankful for answers!
Have a nice day!
/Hans