[Savannah-dev] PAPER TO CAD CONVERSION,RASTER TO VECTOR CONVERSION

From: CS_CAD
Subject: [Savannah-dev] PAPER TO CAD CONVERSION,RASTER TO VECTOR CONVERSION
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:50:50 +0800

We are a CAD CONVERSION company located in Nanjing,Jiangsu Province.We deal with the transferring from paper to Cad Conversion, raster to Vector Conversion from 1996.

We quote $3 per hour for a five-day work.
For example,we quote a tiff of man-hour 10hr at $30 and we will finish it in 5 days.

The table below will show you our quote by page:

Drawing Sizes (inch)

4-6Weeks 10-Days

5 Days

3 Days

24 hours

A-Size (9 x 12)

$6

$8

$12

$20

$25

B-Size (12 x 18)

$10

$12

$20

$25

$30

C-Size (18 x 24)

$20

$25

$30

$35

$45

D-Size (24 x 36)

$25

$30

$35

$45

$50

E-Size (30 x 42)

$30

$35

$40

$50

$60

Discount will be offered according to the quantity of every batch.

Our working process are 100% manual.Our operators use software 'AutoCAD R14','AutoCAD 2002' and 'AutoCAD 2004' on the requirement of our client.We use the standard 'AIA' to build the layering system or we can give special layering following our clients' order.
All the entities(lineworks,editable text,dimensions,hatches,titleblock,etc.) will be transferred to format 'dwg' or 'dxf'.
We also have built a set of quality control system.All files will be checked 3 times after the files be finished.

You can send 2-3 pages to us as a trial job.The trial job is free.

We look forward to getting a cooperating chance with you!

Emily
SALES MANAGER
CS-CAD,INC.
China,Nanjing