[Savannah-dev] installing savannah

From: Carlos Manuel Duclos Vergara
Subject: [Savannah-dev] installing savannah
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:31:12 -0400 (CLT)

Hello,

i will install the savannah software in my machine and i will provide
project hosting here in Chile (South America). I want to know how to
handle the projects that want to be GNU, because i have no relation with
GNU so what i have to do if someone wants to host a GNU project? should i
redirect him/her to you?
Also im translating the savannah software to spanish (using po files), so
i think that soon i will send you the patch to add spanish support (if it
exists i couldnt find it, please advise me where can i find it!).

(btw the site will be called http://www.elbazaar.cl and we think that it
will be online on April 28, 2004)

bye