[Savannah-dev] An offer of collaboration for the members of your Chamber

From: Mike Brown
Subject: [Savannah-dev] An offer of collaboration for the members of your Chamber of Commerce
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:18:35 +0300 (MSK)

Hello

My name is Mike Brown. I am working in Business Development department of the Pilot Group LLC  -  a Russian software development company (http://www.pilotgroup.net).

We have found the information about your Chamber of Commerce in the Net and would like to organize business ties with you and to collaborate with your members.

Few words about us. Our company (
http://www.pilotgroup.net
) -  is a Russia IT company successfully dealing on the international market of custom software and web application development .

We would like to offer your members a p
rofessional custom software programming at low rates (6-10 USD per hour) allowing to save time and money.

We offer full range of services: from software design and architecture, to prototyping implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancements. We are open to create joint centers of custom software development on the territory of Russian Federation.

Will your Chamber of Commerce help us to bring this information to your members - for example, you can publish a piece of news about our organization on your site or in newsletter?

It allow companies to decrease time for searching of a developer for the software they need.

You can see the descriptions of the projects completed by our company here:
http://www.pilotgroup.net/index.php?mod=110&success=service

Some projects are not published, because of the NDA concluded with our clients.

Contact information

If you are interested, you can contact me by email: address@hidden and get the initial consultation at any time.
Please, see
our Internet Messengers accounts below.

Postal address: Pilot Group LLC, 26 , Leninsky Pr., Yoshkar-Ola, 424000, Russia.
P: +7 836 223-2263 / 264-3791
F: +7 836 264-0400
E:
address@hidden

W:
http://www.pilotgroup.net

..
I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Mike Brown,
Pilot Group LLC, IT-Solutions

E: address@hidden
P: +7 836 223-2263

 Support IMs: Yahoo: sergeysidukov ICQ: 219141943 MSN: address@hidden AOL: sergeysidukov

* Please, accept our apologies for any inconvenience.