[Savannah-dev] update infos of the savannah project

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] update infos of the savannah project
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:05:28 +0100

Hello Savannah Developers and Savannah Hackers,

I reassigned all the support request/bugs that we assigned to the
project Savannah that have to do with the Savannah installation at
savannah.gnu.org/savannah.nongnu.org to the Administration project, in
order to finish the separation between Savannah as platform and
Savannah as program, tied for historical reasons only.

It will help both projects to track down their own issues with more
ease, to permit more adapted members management.

Only 2 items were remaining in the Savannah support tracker, the rest
was for Administration, and these 2 items were similar to what we
consider as bug report since Savannah exists. So I move this reports
to the Savannah bug tracker. Since after the clean up, someone posted
one more support request for the Administration project to the
Savannah project support tracker, I shut down the Savannah project
support tracker, as for now it can only bring confusion, as we anyway
never used the support tracker for the Savannah project -- in the
past, the support tracker was more or less dedicated to what is now
handled by the Administration project.

Refs
The Savannah project:
    https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah
The Administration project:
    https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/administration

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |