[Savannah-dev] Need your expertise

From: Mohr, Brian
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Need your expertise
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:56:05 -0500

Good morning. I work with Educational & Productivity Solutions, a business unit of Texas Instruments. We are currently searching for top level developers (linux) with experience on embedded systems. This position deals with connectivity between handheld devices for the classroom. Would you or someone you know be interested in this opportunity? I would appreciate any feedback you can give.

Best regards

Brian Mohr

Technical Recruiter

Texas Instruments / E&PS