[Savannah-dev] Tree component with GNUstep/GORM

From: Martin Angler
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Tree component with GNUstep/GORM
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:25:51 +0200

Dear Savannah-Team,

I’ve recently installed GNUstep and GORM 0.4 on Knoppix 3.3. What I need to know is if there is a graphical tree structure. A friend of mine and me are involved in developing a GUI-interface for an existing Objective-C program and would appreciate to do so using GNUstep/GORM. But we could not find a graphical component which can represent a hierarchy like a tree. Please help us to find such a component.

Thanks in advance,

Martin Angler, Student of Computer Science at University of Technology, Vienna

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
Vuoi un notebook potente, funzionale ideale per il lavoro?
Clicca qui