[Savannah-dev] Savannah CVS (was Re: GNU shell account?)

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Savannah CVS (was Re: GNU shell account?)
Date: 22 Oct 2002 01:25:48 -0700

JV> Hi, Up to now I was supposed to help specially with CVS in
JV> Savannah, but I'm very glad that Nic and Alex want to take over
JV> that part; that will give me time to work on other Savannah
JV> tasks. In fact I have a lot of CVS reoated issues unsolved for
JV> several months that you two can try to solve (some bugs with
JV> log_accum).

[...]

Just to be clear, I'm not volunteering to fully take-over or take full
responsibility for the CVS at Savannah, but I will help where I can.

Are the bugs for log_accum filed as bug reports/support requests on
Savannah?

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster | Free Software Developer:  savannah.gnu.org, sourceforge.net